European Leaders and MSM Must Hang! Proof Refugee Crisis is a Sham to Pillage and Destroy Europe.

It costs 1 Euro a day for a church NGO to support an African family in Africa, but it costs 35 Euro PER DAY to support ONE migrant in Europe!

This video goes into detail in a short amount of time and describes how only 4 to 5% of African migrants seek asylum. The other 95% are simply there to steal, rape, murder, and be paid for doing it. It is a video that every country with an immigration problem should watch!

In Germany “asylum seekers” defraud the system by claiming asylum and Benefits multiple times! When a social worker reported it she was ostracised and rebuked!

A rude, foul-mouthed, Muslim woman in USA was caught more than once buying groceries, which was mostly soda, with FOOD STAMPS, to sell in her gas station!

Not only are Europeans losing their culture and heritage, but they are also losing their money which is being printed at crazy rates.
The Establishment is behind it to buy votes and destroy European Nation States in order to establish a supremacist EU superstate!

When most of the world declares war against you, stands with everybody but you. Some fundamental question have to be asked. You cannot be naïve and ashamed to hear the answers.
At the very least make your voice heard at the ballot box, even if you do not tell anyone how you vote.

Don


See also: Europe is a Dead Man Walking – Thousands of FAILED asylum seekers still on benefits in Vienna. Altruism hides Cowardice


 

One thought on “European Leaders and MSM Must Hang! Proof Refugee Crisis is a Sham to Pillage and Destroy Europe.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *